Ecumenical School for Dialogue in Lviv 2019Creating Friendship through Dialogue: Ecumenism in Action
at the Institute of Ecumenical Studies (Ukrainian Catholic University, Lviv, Ukraine)
When: 1-13 September.
Where: Ukrainian Catholic University (Lviv, Ukraine) + visits to Kyiv and Transcarpathian region.
Participants: Students and young researchers.
Working language: English.
Organized by: Institute of Ecumenical Studies (Ukrainian Catholic University).
Partners: Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg.
- To popularize and spread ecumenical values such as communication, dialogue and friendship,
- To create a platform for meeting and opinion’s sharing for the representatives of different Church’s communities,
- To get acquainted with Ukrainian experience in the realm of Christian, interreligious, cultural and ethnical dialogue,
- To engage international community, young researchers and students to the question of reconciliation and peacebuilding, and its significance for the Ukrainian and European society,
- Strengthen academic international relations between European academic institutions.
ESD’ study program consists of combination of different types of educational activities:
- round tables
- cultural visits
- city-tours and excursions
Ecumenical School for Dialogue